This is my blog. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
A brief history of (my) time
- I used to run fast in high school. (2:01 for a half mile)
- I've run 4 marathons and had a 983 day run streak.
- At age 47, I earned All American status for my age group and ran a 64.8 second 400m.
- I read at least 2, sometimes 3 books a week.
- I flunked out of college in 1989.
- I promptly got a full time job at the college and got free classes, graduating with a degree in Economics in 1993 and then doing a year in grad school.
- I've failed many more times than I've suceeded. I'm OK with that.
- I'm mostly self-taught in technology, growing up with a C-64.
- I've done every IT job imaginable, working at three Fortune 100 companies for 15 years.
- My personal blog on mobile technology was bought in 2008.
- I inspired Apple to make the iPad mini.
- Now, at age 51, I take CS classes at the local community college where I mentor my peers.
- I love to learn. I love helping others learn even more.
- I have a lot more to learn.